2025 Jeep Recon EV Previews in More Colors

EM1

I would like to see what the interior is about too. Some photos (aerial view) show a red module between the front seats of some sort and what looks like a "pirate ship" steering wheel.

AMC4x4

I like the green one that Ralph Gilles stood in front of at the 4xe Day reveal. The white looks nice too for that Storm Trooper look.
Here I thought white was kinda played out. But I agree. This looks awesome in white.

Personally, I want a HellaYella Recon with black highlights.

Toyota Compact Cruiser 2025 Jeep Recon EV Previews in More Colors Jeep-Recon-HellaYella

Toyota Compact Cruiser 2025 Jeep Recon EV Previews in More Colors Jeep-Recon-HellaYella-Rear

Last edited by a moderator:

smlobx

Hi- First post! Coming over from the Gladiator side…Does anyone have an idea of when orders will be taken?

JohnMacLean

I have white vehicles because of heat. I wish they had matching body color roofs instead of black, to keep it cooler.

xjgary

I have white vehicles because of heat. I wish they had matching body color roofs instead of black, to keep it cooler.
YES!! Or white roofs with whatever other body color you want. I go to the desert a lot and white tops are by far the best. I would not want a black top ever!

JohnMacLean

YES!! Or white roofs with whatever other body color you want. I go to the desert a lot and white tops are by far the best. I would not want a black top ever!
I love Carp. You live in a great place!

It gets very hot and humid here, so dark colors are out!

Fact Checker

Replace the headlights with recessed round lights, raise the roof similarly to the Wrangler Overlook and rename it the Commando.